The instruction when using hose camlock fittings.
If the hose camlock fittings are used improperly, it may do harm to the surrounding people and application system. We need to notice the following:
1. To ensure the hose camlock fittings and sealing material compatible in pressure, thread, working temperature, fluid and the medium used.
2. To ensure the max working pressure higher than the peak pressure of the application. Do not confuse the working pressure and the burst pressure.
3. To check the compatibility of the test pulse pressure and the applied pulse pressure.
4. Do not unlock the hose camlock fittings when there is dynamic pressure.
5. When unlocked, to use part DC (dust cap) and DP (dust plug) to avoid dust, dirt and outside damage.
6. When the temperature is higher than 80℃, not to lock and unlock. When temperature is higher than 30℃, the operator should wear gloves or other protective devices.